Monday 2 April 2012

In Conversation with Christopher Eccleston.

Afternoon interview with Christopher Eccleston, talking to Al Senter about his current role in Antigone and his career, and answering your questions.

Duration: 1 hour
Tickets: £5 (£4 concessions)

This summer's In Conversation series will have live speech-to-text transcription provided by STAGETEXT, so that deaf and hard of hearing visitors can follow the interviews.

http://www.nationaltheatre.org.uk/69990/platforms/in-conversation-with-christopher-eccleston.html 

2 comments:

  1. I went to the Masterclass event last year and it's always hugely entertaining and revealing when Christopher is in conversation. This year's Platform at the National Theatre will be no exception. If there's any question (please no Who questions) you would like me to ask him please let me know and I'll try and ask on your behalf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen, the only question I can think of is whether there's any role which he decided not to take but now wishes that he had.
      Hope that's OK, if not then I'll try to think of another one.

      Delete